6 Jan 2009

Old mobiles and what to do with them?

Due to one of my Ebay enthusiasms a few years ago I have 12 old mobile phones that I do not know what o do with. I'd have recycled them with one of those companies that promise to give them to the third world or donated them to charity but they are just so old that they aren't recognised!

I thought I would stick them on the internet to see if anyone is interested in them or has any ideas of what to do with them?

Do you have old mobiles that you've been hoarding in the hope that one day they will be worth something?

Were they? are they?

I have taken photos of all of the phones and where possible written descriptions of condition and found specifications.

Some of them I am not even sure what model they are so I have had to guess.

I'd be very interested in seeing if people can positively ID these models and also if you have any old retro phones yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment