6 Jan 2009

9-Orbitel 902 *worth £50-60*



It was hard to find any information about this one at all, I had to look under the battery to see what the model number was, even that I am not sure about as the Orbitel Logo seems to look slightly different on the example I found on the internet.

It's in great condition considering it's 12 or so years old. Battery attached and extending ariel is intact. I don't have an Orbitel Charger to see if it works.

Specs:

Year: 1996

Band 900

Dimensions 170/62/27

Display 4x12

weight 290

WAP No

battery Ni-MH

5 comments:

  1. That is the logo that was on the retail model, great phone was my first real mobile. Cant tell for sure but look like you have the slim line battery on it, they did a bigger one that gave you an extra 30 minutes or so

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure about the battery? These are usually NiCd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also wanting to find out if it's possible to power the phone up, the battery has long since failed. Anyone know the pinouts & voltage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a 3rd party battery for one of these back in the day - it was 4 (or 6) AA batteries in a case!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one of these, new in the box with charger, manuals etc. I was wondering what it is worth today?

    ReplyDelete